- Christmas Eve Service will be held at 6:00pm on Saturday, December 24. Please invite your family and friends! If you are unable to make the 6:00pm service, Fr. Duane Wiggin-Nettles will preside at 4:00pm at the Christmas Eve Service at our sister parish, Mt. Olivet Episcopal Church, located at 530 Pelican Avenue in Algiers Point.
- Christmas Day Service will be held at 10:45am on Sunday, December 25.
- New Year’s Day Service will be held at 10:45am on Sunday, January 1. It is the Festival (Feast) Day of the Holy Name of Jesus - one of the most important festival days on the calendar.
- Tax Credit Help Needed. We still have work to complete, so please see Robin Yeager to sign up to help finish the staining on the rectory. Once the rectory’s exterior decks are stained, the church can fill to receive up to $50,000 in cash for historic tax credits.
- Tuesday Nights - No Class until January.
- Godly Play Classes for children heading into Kindergarten through 6th grade meets in the classroom off the rear hallway, located behind the church.
- Nursery Help Needed. Colleen Nicholls, a junior at Tulane University, has been hired to work in the Nursery. Colleen was referred to us by Jessica Holl Kennedy. We still are looking for one more nursery worker. If you know of someone, please recommend them to Fr. Duane. The Nursery is in a classroom off Vail Parish Hall for babies through pre-Kindergarten (age 4.)
- Adult Bible Study is at 10am. The Bible Study meets in the choir area at the back of the church. Using the African Bible Study method, the group will read and reflect on the readings for Sunday. Contact Suzanne Fontan for more details: 504-430-6879.