- Thanksgiving Eve Service will be held on Wednesday, November 23 at 6:00pm. It is a joint service with our sister parish, Mt. Olivet Episcopal Church.
- SAVE THE DATE: A Joint Christmas Party will be held at 4:30pm on Saturday, December 3 at Mt. Olivet's parish hall. Our sister parish, Mt. Olivet, will provide gumbo, seasonal libations, and desserts will be provided by Annunciation. At 6p-ish, we will make our way over to the levee to hear Amanda Shaw and watch the lighting of the bonfire on the levee. Invite friends to join us!
- Next Vestry Meeting will be held on Sunday, December 4 at 12:30pm at the church.
- Tax Credit Help Needed. We still have work to complete, so please see Robin Yeager to sign up to help finish the staining on the rectory. Once the rectory’s exterior decks are stained, the church can fill to receive up to $50,000 in cash for historic tax credits.
- Tuesday Nights - No Class until January.
- Godly Play Classes for children heading into Kindergarten through 6th grade meets in the classroom off the rear hallway, located behind the church.
- Nursery Help Needed. The Nursery is in a classroom off Vail Parish Hall for babies through pre-Kindergarten. We are looking to hire two nursery workers. If you know of someone, please recommend them to Fr. Duane. In the mean time, we welcome volunteers. Thank you to Crickett, Vivienne, and Martha Lapeyre as well as Annette and Miuna Sisco for volunteering over the past month.
- Adult Bible Study is at 10am. The Bible Study meets in the choir area at the back of the church. Using the African Bible Study method, the group will read and reflect on the readings for Sunday. Contact Suzanne Fontan for more details: 504-430-6879.
- Shades of Praise Fundraiser Concert will be held December 8 at the Nims Center located at 4301 St. Charles Ave on Academy of the Sacred Heart’s campus. Shades of Praise is an interracial , interdenominational Gospel choir. See Marcie Courtney for tickets.